Soil Hygrometer Detection Module Soil Moisture Sensor Set For Arduino
- This is a simple water sensor can be used to detect soil moisture when the soil moisture deficit module outputs a high level, and vice versa output low. Use this sensor produced an automatic plant waterer device, so that the plants in your garden without people to manage.
- Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment (Figure)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Module dual output mode, digital output, analog output more accurate.
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation 6. PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Comparator LM393 chip, stable
- Working current: 3.18 mA
Interface Description (4-wire)
- VCC: .3 V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: Analog Output Interface
- Instructions for use:
- Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
- Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low
- The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture
- The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment
- Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture