The nRF52840-DK Development Kit is hardware compatible with the Arduino Uno Revision 3 standard, making it possible to use 3rd-party shields that are compatible to this standard. An NFC antenna can be connected the kit to enable NFC tag functionality. The kit gives access to all I/O and interfaces via connectors and has 4 LEDs and 4 buttons which are user-programmable.
It supports the standard Nordic Software Development Tool-chain using Segger Embedded Studio, Keil, IAR and GCC. Program/Debug options on the kit is Segger J-Link OB.
- Bluetooth 5
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth mesh
- 2.4GHz proprietary
- Supports Bluetooth 5 development on nRF52840 SoC
- Arduino Uno shield compatible
- ARM mbed enabled
- All I/O and interfaces available at edge connectors
- Segger J-Link OB Program/Debug supported
- RF SMA connector for direct RF measurements
- On board QSPI flash
- NFC tag-A interface and antenna
- Interfaces directly to Nordic