ESP12s ESP8266 WiFi Module is a security technology developed by the Letter to the module integrated core processor ESP8266 smaller package size Tensilica L106 industry-leading ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU, with 16 compact mode frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, on-board antenna.
- Based on ESP8266 wifi IC
- Fully compatible with forepast versions ESP-12E, or ESP12F
- FCC & CE & RoHS all passed
- Further improved antenna design, better signal performance
- Dimensions: 24mm x16mm x 3mm / 0.9" x 0.6" x 0.1"
- Weight: 2g
- 4MB Flash
- ESP8266 specification sheet
- FCC test report for the module (FCC ID: 2AHMR-ESP12S)
- Huuuuge amount of information on http://www.esp8266.com/ community forum!
- NodeMCU (Lua for ESP8266) webpage with examples and documentation on the Lua framework
- Arduino IDE support for ESP8266
- Don't forget to visit esp8266.com for the latest and greatest in ESP8266 news, software and gossip!