The Cluster HAT interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3 with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros. Configured to use USB Gadget mode, it is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters. You get inside the package the Cluster HAT, the standoffs and screws, a short USB rope, 4 pieces Raspberry Pi Zero W, 4 pieces 16GB Micro SD Card (Class 10 SDHC, Brand vary)
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros (not included) are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Pi Zeros (network recovers on boot).
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)
- 4x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 4x 16GB Micro SDHC Card - Class10
As with most things there are many ways to configure the ClusterHAT. If you know what you're doing with Linux kernel Gadget mode and networking you can probably skip most of these.