- Spannung: 12V Batterie (MN27A)
- Stromvebrauche: =12mA
- Funktionsfrequenz: 433mHz
- Sendeleistung: 10-15mw
- Startdistanz: 100 meter (offen)
- Frequenzabweichung: ± 0.2MHz
- Übertragungsrate: 50-60KHZ
- Codierungschip: Lerncode HS1527
How to Program
Step 1 - Clear the Memory
- Click and Hold A and B buttons together - LED will flash 3 times
- Keep holding A button and release B button
- Keep holding A button and push B button 3 times, Led will start flashing Non-stop
- Now press any key on the remote control, LED lights are not bright, so delete code success; if you press the button LED lamp is lit, indicating that the original code is not deleted!
Step 2 - Copy Your Remote Control
- Put both remotes next to each other (back to back). Make sure they have direct contact.
- Click and hold 1 button on your original remote and 1 button on your clone remote.
- Keep holding until the LED light blinks 2 times then blinks 2 times then goes steady. This means the cloning has been successful.
- If for some reason the clone does not go further then 2 blinks, it means the signal did not go through, please shift the remote slowly up and down until you get the point where it will go through.