The Raspberry Pi Adjustable NOIR 5MP 160° Camera is the Night Version with an adjustable Focal, IR Sensor light, Camera cable for Raspberry Pi 2/3/4 and Zero Series. The OV5647 has a 5 MegaPixel Sensor for pictures or 1080p/30fps for videos. You can plug it directly onto the CSI camera port (not in idle!) and use it. Do not forget to enable to camera at raspi-config.
Due there are two cables included, you can use the camera with Raspberry Pi 2/3/4 or Raspberry Pi Zero Series.
- Sensor: OV5647, 5MP 2592x1944 pixels
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Focal Length: 1.85mm
- Lens: f2.4
- EFL: 3.52
- FNO: 2.8
- FoV: 160°
- Output Format: YUV or RAW RGB 1080p/30fps, 720p/60fps and 480p/90fps video record
- Dimensions: 72.6mm x 24mm
- Photoresistor : detecting ambient light intensity
- 1 x Camera
- 2 x IR lights
- 1 x 15 cm Raspberry Pi 2/3/4 Camera Cable
- 1 x 15 cm Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable