The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is the latest addition to our most affordable single-board computer series. As the successor to the groundbreaking Raspberry Pi Zero W, the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is a form factor-compatible drop-in replacement for the original board.
The board features a Quad-Core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU clocked at 1 GHz. At its core is a Raspberry Pi RP3A0 System-in-Package (SiP) that integrates a Broadcom BCM2710A1 chip with 512 MB LPDDR2 SDRAM. The enhanced processor provides the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W with 40% more single-thread performance and five times more multi-thread performance than the original single-core Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W offers 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2, along with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and modular compliance certification.
The board includes a microSD card slot, a CSI-2 camera connector, a USB On-The-Go (OTG) port, and an unpopulated footprint for a HAT-compatible 40-pin GPIO header. It is powered via a micro-USB socket. Video output is through a Mini HDMI port; composite video output can be easily provided via test points if needed.
Remaining in the same form factor as the original Raspberry Pi Zero, the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W fits into most existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
- Form Factor: 65mm x 33mm
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2710A1, quad-core 64-bit SoC (Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1GHz)
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE, onboard antenna
- 1 x USB 2.0 interface with OTG
- HAT-compatible 40-pin I/O header footprint
- microSD card slot
- Mini HDMI port
- CSI-2 camera connector
- HDMI Interface
- Composite Video
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Input Power: 5V DC 2.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Production Lifetime: Until January 2028
- Compliance: Check [here](https://pip.raspberrypi.com)