Features At A Glance
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards.
- All-in-one design, all modules are connected to Pico via PCB castellated holes, no soldering or wiring required.
- Including 15 common modules such as LED, button, buzzer, etc., which can be separated to use independently.
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython).
Onboard PH2.0 header for 3.7V Lithium battery, allows recharging the battery and powering the board at the same time.
JST PH 2.0 4-Pin headers for connecting modules.
1.5 inch OLED Module
- Built in controller: SSD1327
- Resolution: 128×128
- 16 gray scale display
- I2C and SPI communication, switchable via onboard BS1 and BS2 resistors
6-Axis Attitude Sensor
- Onboard QMI8658C (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope), for detecting motion and orientation
- 16-bit resolution for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Onboard SGP40 digital VOC gas sensor for air quality detection
- Measurement range: 0~1000ppm ethanol equivalents
- Communication interface: I2C (constant address: 0x59)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V.
Adjustable voltage output, after the output voltage exceeds the LED conduction voltage, the LED brightness will increase with voltage.
For detecting ambient light brightness, the output voltage will decrease as the brightness increases.
Sound Sensor Module
For converting the sound signal into electrical signal, which is amplified through operational amplifier and then inputted to the comparator, providing analog voltage output and digital output respectively. Adjustable output amplitude via potentiometer A and digital interface trigger voltage via potentiometer D.
RGB LED Module
- Built in controller: WS2812B
- Brightness: 256 levels adjustable
- Color depth: 24 bits (RGB, 8-bit each color, can be combined to 16.7 Mio. Colors).
Onboard passive buzzer, outputs different sounds according to the different frequencies of the electrical Signal.
IR Receiver Module
Onboard IRM-H638T/TR2 for receiving infrared remote control Signal.
IR Transmitter Module
Onboard TSAL6400 for transmitting infrared remote control signals, with the infrared light wavelength of 940nm.
Onboard 12×12mm button, for human-computer interaction.
Onboard 10mm LED with soft light, for status indication.
Onboard SHTC3 chip supports measuring 0 to 100% relative humidity and -40°C to 125°C temperature, with a typical measurement accuracy of ± 2% relative humidity and ± 0.2°C.
Onboard AT24C04 chip for preserving 2Kbit of data when powered down.
Motor Driver Module
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, can output 12-bit hardware PWM to control motor speed.
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver chip, high Efficiency.
- Slow to over heat.
- Logic voltage: 3.3V.