This is a WiFi development board with compact size, many peripheral interfaces, integrated low-power Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC) and mass storage that supports the Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem. Equipped with hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC and Digital Signature Module, it meets the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to meet the power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart home and other application scenarios.
The board supports 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, enabling fast and reliable wireless connectivity. It also features a 0.96-inch LCD display with a resolution of 80 x 160 pixels, allowing easy monitoring of data and display of information.
- Chipset: ESP32-S2
- CPU: 240MHz Xtensa 32-bit LX7 single core with ESP32-S2FH4
- SRAM: 320KB
- ROM: 128 KB
- PSRAM: 8MB KB
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- WLAN standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- WLAN frequency: 2.4 GHz (max. 150Mbps)
- Interfaces: USB, UART, SPI, I2C
- channels: PWM, ADC
- built-in DC-DC chip MP28164, highly efficient DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum load current of 2A
- IPS LCD display: 0.96 inch, 80 x 160 pixels (with 65k colours)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Supported programming languages: C/C++, MicroPython, CircuitPython.
- Pin header: 2x20 pin header with 2.54 mm pitch
- Supports the Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem for developing creative IoT applications.
- On-chip integrated full-speed USB OTG interface
- LCD interface (8-bit serial RGB/8080/6800)
- TWAI controller (ISO11898-1 compatible)
- capacitive sensor GPIO
- Temperature sensor and RMT (TX/RX)
- Integrated DC-DC chip MP28164, high-efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum load current of 2A
- Supports a variety of low-power operating modes to set the optimal balance between communication distance, data rate and power consumption to meet the power requirements of different application scenarios
- The moulded module can be soldered directly onto custom carrier boards
- On-board 3.7V lithium battery charge/discharge connector, suitable for mobile IoT products