Experience outstanding performance with the CM4 Sensing Mini Computer from EDATec. The Broadcom BCM2711 processor offers a quad-core, Cortex-A72, 1.5 GHz ARM v8 64-bit CPU and supports H.264 and H.265 decoding and 4Kp60 video playback. With 4GB of DDR LPDDR4 RAM and a dual memory of 8GB eMMC and microSD card slot, the CM4 Sensing offers high performance and flexible storage options.
The device has a variety of interfaces, including HDMI, DSI and USB 2.0 for easy connectivity. It also offers wireless interfaces such as WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0. With industrial interfaces such as RS485, CAN and RS232, as well as a mini PCIe slot for expansion, the CM4 Sensing is extremely versatile. With a compact design and an operating temperature of 25 to 60°C, it is ideal for industrial applications. Experience the power of the CM4 Sensing for your projects.
Raspberry Pi CM4 Inside
- Broadcom BCM2711
- Quad-Core, Cortex-A72, 1.5GHz ARM v8 64-bit CPU
- Supports H.264, H.265 decoding, supports 4Kp60 Video Play
- Supports H.264 Encoding
- Supports OpenGL EL 3.0
- 4GB LPDDR4, up to 3200MT/s
- Dual Memory
- 8GB eMMC for rootfs
- Micro SD card for data storage.
- 1 × HDMI type A
- 1 × DSI, supports Raspberry Pi official 7" touch display
- 1 × HDMI FPC
- 1 × 10/100M/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 2 × USB 2.0 Type A
- 1 × Micro USB 2.0 (for eMMC flashing and some USB device applications)
- 1 × 2.4G/5.8G WiFi, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 1 × Bluetooth 5.0, support BLE
- Certified WiFi/BT External antenna with Raspberry Pi CM4
- 4 × RS485
- 1 × CAN
- 1 × RS232
- 1 × RTC with battery
- 1 × LED for power display
- 1 × LED for system status display
- 1 × Buzzer
- Mini PCIe slot with 1 lane PCIe Gen2 and 1x USB 2.0 host
- 8~28V DC Power Jack, Optional Phoenix connector for power supply.
- 25 ~ 60°C
- 103 mm(L) x 73 mm(W) x 32mm(H)